top of page

Emergency Housing Payment Help

To apply for RAFT emergency assistance (for rent, utilities, or mortgage), please visit the website below.

Note: Currently, if you are a tenant seeking RAFT rent or utility assistance, one of the following must apply:
a) You have received a Notice to Quit from your landlord, or are otherwise aware that your landlord has initiated a court case to evict you;
b) You have received a utility shutoff notice.



bottom of page